Friday, April 23, 2010

End of the semester celebration!

Dear All

To celebrate the completion of an awesome semester, I'd like to invite everyone to come for pizza and snacks at my house next week. I've come up with possible days/times, so please vote in the comments for the one you'd prefer. I'll pick the one that gets the most votes.

The options are:

Tuesday, April 27 (last day of class) at 5pm
Tuesday April 27 at 7pm
Wednesday April 28 at 5pm

Let me know what works for you!

KC

15 comments:

  1. Tuesday 5 or 7. :]

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tuesday at 5 works best for me, but I'll have to leave a little early for a meeting that starts at 6:15.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tuesday at 7 would be best for me.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tuesday at 7 works best for me.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Steph hall & I vote Tuesday at 7 p.m.
    (p.s. Colligiate chorale has a drop by concert tuesday at 5 everyone should come and listen to pretty music before you partay!)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am in for Tuesday at 7pm rather than 5pm. However, both would work.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Either time on Tuesday works for me :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. either time on tuesday, thanks for everything!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Since I dont have any conflicting matters, I suppose I should jump on the bandwagon and say Tuesday at 7!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I have a meeting at 6:15pm on Tuesday. Otherwise either time on Tuesday works for me!

    ReplyDelete
  11. wednesday at 5 would be best for me..the athletes have a banquet that night from 5-7 pm :/

    ReplyDelete